Monday, June 18, 2007

Doctor Who - The Bad Guys

Yesterday I posted my first picture from the previously mentioned Doctor Who Exhibition at Land's End.

I'm not one hundred percent sure why there would be a Doctor Who exhibition at Land's End, but due to the rain (and the fact that Doctor Who is just plain great) we decided to take a look.

It doesn't take long to wander around - and there is a bit of a gap towards the end, where they are obviously waiting for some Series 3 paraphernalia to arrive - but it's good fun none-the-less. You can get really close to the exhibits, and although probably against the rules you can even touch things like a Slitheen and the Cyberman.

Below are some of the baddies the Doctor has encountered - a Clockwork Droid (from The Girl in the Fireplace), a Cyberman and a better view of the Dalek from my last post.


  
Nikon 12-24mm

3 comments:

Livingsword said...

The Clockwork Droid image is excellent when I click on it and it enlarges! Very cool.

Suray said...

Awesome pictures bro!!

Quelyn said...

That Clockwork droid is creepy as hell, it scared me when I watched the show!