Friday, June 29, 2007

Donnington Moto GP - Casey Stoner

My personal favourite photo from the Donnington Moto GP last weekend - Casey Stoner navigates the Esses at the Donnington circuit at the British Moto GP. I think this is my favourite because of the line that starts in the bottom left and leads the eye across, up, back and across to the biker in the top right - even though he didn't follow that line, you can almost feel that it was the line that he took to get where he is.

Nikon 80-400 VR at 400mm, 1/640sec, f/10

1 comment:

Livingsword said...

Hi Dave;
I agree this is the "best of the bikes". I think you are correct about the white line adding to the image but I think it is also the blue and white stripes at the base of the bike, and where the bike is along the stripes. It adds to the perspective of speed.