Monday, December 01, 2008

Contrails

I suddenly realise I haven't posted in a horrendously long time.

I'm currently sitting in an apartment after a relatively stress-free day at work while the rest of my team are still at the office beavering away on their own tasks - I'm doing the user training, which tends to mean fairly strict start and end times and everything is prepared well in advance for a change so there's no need to develop tomorrow's course tonight.

I'm also looking through a load of photos I took yesterday while on safari (oh yeah I guess I should mention I'm in Kenya. It's a tough job this, but someone has to do it). OK so they'll be the standard set of clichéd shots taken by many tourists before and after me, but hopefully there will be some good ones which I can post when I am back home.

In the meantime, here's a shot I got while on holiday in the Peak District earlier this year. There's a lot of conspiracy theories on contrails if you search around a bit.

2 comments:

Livingsword said...

Hi Dave!

LOL

You took a photo of contrails while on safari in Kenya? Will you be taking photos of wildlife in London? :)

It is a cool crisp shot…

Great to see you posting so much all of a sudden!

Kiran said...

Hi Dave! just a thought - do you remember seeing contrails while in Africa? I always believed they are feeble closer to the equator but reading these conspiracy theories there cld be a lot more to it than i think.

safari pictures please?

kiran