Thursday, April 17, 2008

Holiday Inspiration

Gah! I've been suffering a terrible lack of inspiration lately - I even sat down to write something last night, chose a nice photo that should have been easy, and spent a few minutes just staring at the empty Title field.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly. However I can't leave my Photo Blog again without posting something relevant, so here is a photo from one of my favourite holiday locations of recent years - Raratonga in the Cook Islands. More to come soon.


Nikon D70, 18-70mm kit lens

3 comments:

Livingsword said...

Hey Dave;

Great to see you are trying to get back at it!!!

Wonderful image!

Chocolate Girl and I dimmed the lights here at home while looking at the image on the screen, had a sip of wine, felt the warm tropical breeze and then remembered that Survivor was coming on TV so we had so go see Micronesia….

Thursday is/was the 1 year anniversary of Creation on the Blade and I wanted to come by and say thanks for all your cool comments over the past year….I’m looking forward to seeing more photos and if whenever your wanting to pass along your article beam it over, I’m posting Max’s article Friday eve my time….

Take it easy….

Chris said...

HOW did you get lightbox working??
This thing is driving me nuts!!

Any help would be appreciated like instructions for non script junkies :)

Dave Licence said...

Hi Chris,
I use Slimbox from here - http://www.digitalia.be/software/slimbox - you need somewhere to store the scripts but there are instructions on the site - write back if you still have trouble.