Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Where's Dave?

Here I am!

It's been over two months since my last post, and over three since my last photo. I could blame it all on my home PC having blown a gasket (or whetever it is inside these things) or on being too busy achieving my New Year's resolutions, but one of those is a cop-out and the other is a lie. I'll leave it to you to decide which is which (although I had the boiler fixed so I haven't been completely idle).

My PC has really broken though. I think it was partially my fault. Before it went I started building a new one, and got far enough along to not want to go out and buy a completely pre-built new one that will work straight away, but not far enough to have finished it yet. This leaves me with no PC on which I can download and edit photos.

The new PC won't be done until at least the start of April, so my current plan is to go back over some of my favourite old snaps and start posting those - the blog heading does state 'past and present' after all.

While my thoughts meander around what to choose, here's something you should definitely watch if any of the following are true: you quite like Star Wars; you think Lego is one of the best inventions ever; Eddie Izzard has ever made you giggle. Enjoy.

EDIT: Removed video as is caused IE to crash! You can see it here

2 comments:

Livingsword said...

Hey Dave….

Have I ever told you about the summer of Windows 95? No tan that year, a summer of loading and reloading Windows, till I found out it hated my hard drive, computers are great when they are up and running fine…

LOL Star Wars is good but not as good as Star Trek…..Resistance is futile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du3mJwGKjdM

I’m pleased you got the boiler fixed, a rather important item….

I look forward to your upcoming photos Dave (and of for that matter everything else), as always….

I thought maybe a certain sandwich company had tracked you down and you were in hiding… LOL

Livingsword said...

Hi Dave;

I hope you and yours are well….

Come to Life on the Blade to pick up your Life on the Blade Fantasy Hockey Prize!!!!

http://lifeontheblade.blogspot.com/2008/04/life-on-blade-fantasy-hockey-final.html